Under New Management
Family Owned Dealership
- As a family owned dealership we are invested into giving our customers and any person that steps into the dealership a genuine, fun, and great experience. We want customers to know that we care about them and can create a long-lasting relationship.
Large Used Inventory
- We are now going to be stocking 70+ pre-owned vehicles on site! Plus, access to another 300 pre-owned vehicles offsite. Any make, any model! So, make sure you ask about our inventory even if you aren’t looking for a Hyundai!
Large New Inventory
- Our new Hyundai inventory is the largest in Canada. If you are looking for a new Hyundai, you need to check in with us and see what can offer!
- We are new to the Victoria community and want to start off on the right foot. That means we are going to be motivated to create new relationships with people and start growing our name. The easiest way for a car dealership to do that is GIVE GREAT DEALS and SAVE PEOPLE MONEY!
Our Finance Department
- Our managers backgrounds are in the finance department. What that means is we have huge buying power with the banks which results in approvals and great rates. If you are worried about getting approved, come see us! If you have great credit but want the best possible rate on a vehicle, come see us! If you had a previous bankruptcy and are all out of options, come see us!
- We are a new company; we have a willingness to improve the experience at the dealership; and we want to be known as the place to come for anything automotive related! Sales, Service, Parts.
Meet the Owner
John Started his journey in the Automotive industry selling cars at the age of 17. John would sell during the harvest off season in Weyburn Sk. Since he was much better at automotive sales than farming he continued down that path! He started selling cars at Barber Motors, and that small town attitude has stayed with him.
John had several senior management positions over the 17 years he worked in Edmonton. In 2010 he moved the family to the Okanagan. Putting everything on the table with the acquisition of his first dealership, Kelowna Hyundai in November of 2011!
2012- Acquired Buy Direct Truck Centre
2013- Acquired Maple Ridge Hyundai
2016- Purchased the future home of Kelowna Hyundai and Genesis Kelowna at 1638 Cary Road V1X 2B9
2017- Was awarded Nissan Brand Open Point
2018- March opened Penticton Nissan a new 20,000 Square Foot Image Nissan Building, being the first dealership in Canada to be built on Native land on a lease! Has maintained a great relation with the Penticton Indian Band as a result!
2018- Was awarded the Genesis Brand Distribution for the Kelowna Market
2019- June took over Victoria Hyundai
2019- Was awarded the Genesis Distribution for the Victoria Market
John is an avid sports fan! Hockey is his favorite where he was a coach and player. His favorite pastime is taking his longer termed staff to Haida Gwaii for the annual Kot Auto Group Fishing Trip!. In John’s spare time he keeps busy with his younger son Logan and wife Trina.